WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT
In consideration for receiving permission to bring my child _______________ to meetings with me at Roanoke Public Library, I represent, covenant and agree as follows:
1. I acknowledge the risks that may be involved in bringing my child to meetings with me at Roanoke Public Library. I elect to bring my child to the meeting and voluntarily accept and assume full responsibility of any risk of loss, personal injury, property damage or harm to my child which may arise or as a result of having my child with me while at the Roanoke Public Library
2. I waive all claims against Roanoke Public Library, their officers, agents and employees (hereinafter referred to as Releasees) for any injuries, damages, losses or claims, whether known or unknown, which arise from my bringing my child to meetings with me at Roanoke Public Library, regardless of whether or not caused in whole or in part by the negligence or other fault of any of the Releasees. I release and forever discharge the Releasees from all such claims.
3. I understand that Roanoke Public Library does not maintain any insurance policy covering any circumstance arising from having my child at any activity associated with the care of my child while visiting the Roanoke Public Library. As such, I am aware that I should review my and my child’s personal insurance policy.
4. I agree to indemnify and hold the Releasees harmless from all losses, liabilities, damages, costs or expenses (including but not limited to reasonable attorneys’ fees and other litigation costs and expenses) incurred by any of the Releasees as a result of any claims or suits that I (or anyone claiming by, under or through me) may bring against any of the Releasees.
5. I have carefully read and reviewed this Waiver and Hold Harmless Agreement. I understand it fully and execute it voluntarily.
Executed this _______________ day of _____________________, 20___.
Print Name Signature