What are e-books?
E-books are digital, onscreen versions of published books. They are downloadable to several devices including smartphones, computers, laptops and e-readers.
There are several popular e-readers that are out on the market now. Maybe you received one as a gift or picked one up and now are unsure how to download books from the library. Perhaps you are still trying to figure out which e-reader is right for you.
There are several benefits to downloading e-books:
1. They are available 24/7 with internet access
2. You can read where you want
3. Convenient and portable
4. Easy to download
5. You can get e-books instantly
6. They take up much less space
7. They are environmentally friendly