For your Account, click MyAccount
Logging into your account:
- Click “MyAccount” link above (it’s a color besides black).
Enter your Username and Password.
- By default, your username is your library card number.
- Your password is a 4 digit code provided when your account was created. If you have forgotten your password, contact your local library to have it reset or use the the section called Password Reset tool.
- At the first login, you may be prompted to change your password.
- If you updated your password, you must enter your Username and Password again.
- Your Account Summary page displays.
To view your account details, click one of the My Account tabs.
To start a search, enter a term in the search box at the top of the page and click Search!
If using a public computer be sure to log out!
To reset your password:
- click on the Forgot your password? link located beside the login button.
- Fill in the Barcode and User name text boxes.
- A message should appear indicating that your request has been processed and that you will receive an email with further instructions.
An email will be sent to the email addressed you have registered with your Evergreen library. You should click on the link included in the email to open the password reset page. Processing time may vary.
You will need to have a valid email account set up in Evergreen for you to reset your password. Otherwise, you will need to contact your library to have your password reset by library staff.
- At the reset email page you should enter the new password in the New password field and re-enter it in the Re-enter new password field.
- Click Submit.
- A message should appear on the page indicating that your password has been reset.
- Login to your account with your new password.