The Roanoke Library is free to the Residents of the TOWN of Roanoke, as the cost is paid through their property tax. For others, wishing to join the Library outside the town, a fee will be charged.
Celia Bandelier, Library Director: email@example.com
Visit Celia’s webpages to learn more about her.
Karen Baker, Library Assistant: firstname.lastname@example.org
LIBRARY/ ROANOKE, INDIANA INFORMATION:
|Board||Friends–Not in operation|
|Non-Residents||Employee Labor Laws|
|Purchase Suggestion||Library Videos|
|Donation Options||New Authors/Artists|
The library needs your support. We welcome your contributions of gently used books and DVDs as well as monetary donation. If you need a receipt for your taxes, just ask. For reasons why you should support libraries, click Support Library.
- CONSTRUCTED: 1900 ; RENOVATED: 2012-2013
- SPACE OCCUPIED: 3000 square feet
- LOCATION: in a portion of the Historic Coil Factory Building
- GEO-CODING: Longitude: 40.96343; Latitude: -85.37313
- SERVICE AREA: The town of Roanoke, Indiana’s land area is approximately 3/4 square mile
Roanoke, IN is:
- 3rd District for US Representative
- 19th District for State Senator
- 50th District for State Representative
- 1st District for Huntington School Corporation
- Huntington County for County Offices
- Jackson Township for Township Trustee
- Town of Roanoke for Roanoke Town Council